Saturday 21 January 2017

Jesus!

I've just cleaned one of the Jesus chapters and I just had to edit in a way that two of the speech bubbles look really natural. Not necessary, but...it's nice to know I can use photoshop. Also this from one of the previous chapters:
I thank my lucky stars that I know fully well if something is a four character name and that kanji stroke identity programs help me find what that is. The top character scared the hell out of me and I ended up kanji matching and using the next to characters to help me identify the name. Still haven't asked a Japanese friend for help to this day and I hope I won't ever need to.

Well, the next chapter of Jesus is on it's way.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just to say that I found your translations for Aegis ch57 and ch58 and I'm highly pleased to see someone finally translating more of this series and possibly of Jesus. You have my entire support, I'm looking forward to more if you're still translating! Take care and thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete